1. Ensure hands and ear openings are clean and dry
2. Shape whole ear plug into a ball
3. Place the plug over ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal, avoiding hair as you do this
4. Do not insert into ear canal!
When wanting to loosen and remove the plugs, press up behind your ear. If the ear plugs are soiled or no longer sticky (up to 5 uses), discard. When flying ensure you wear the non-toxic, hypoallergenic silicone plugs for the entire flight.
Constructed from non-toxic, hypoallergenic silicone putty.
Warning: Use whole ear plug and make sure they are not cut, broken apart or elongated. Ensure they cover the ear and are not forced into the ear canal. If these ear plugs are misused, the ear plug may become lodged in the canal, which requires removal by an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor.
Warning: Adult supervision required for children under 15. Keep away from infants and small children. These plugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe; this could lead to serious injury or death. Do not use when scuba diving or when at depths over 10 feet.
Use only as directed.
Caution: If ear plugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals, discard them. May be used in chlorinated water.
• #1 Doctor recommended Brand
• Doctor’s choice for sealing out water, reducing noise and for use with ear tubes
• The original Silicone Putty
• Snoreproof and waterproof
• Ideal to be worn during loud events, concerts, water sports. Can also been worn when bathing, sleeping and when experiencing flying discomfort, etc.
• Helps prevent swimmer’s ear
• Do not insert into ear canal; cover only!
• Do not cut, break apart or elongate
• NRR 22