Moldex 5984 Disposable Half Mask with A1B1E1K1 Gas/Vapour Cartridge and P3D Filters. "The 5000 Series" from Moldex are convenient and easy to use. Supplied pre-assembled for use in most gas & vapour applications, these effective, disposable respirators combine high performance with the minimum of maintenance & no requirements for record keeping.
Purpose designed for enhanced wearer comfort & can be easily used with other PPE i.e. safety glasses & hard hats. 5000 series masks are lightweight, available in a choice of sizes & are easy to fit. Gas filter cartridges permanently mounted to the facepiece with built in inhalation valves provide gas and vapour protection.
Maximum Protection Level 10 x OEL or 1000 ppm (Cartridges) and 20 x OEL (Filters)
Pack Contains 1 Pre-Assembled Half Mask with ABEK1 Gas Filter Cartridge & P3D Filters.
- Facepiece polypropylene, kraton;
- Head strap polyester, natural rubber;
- Clip polyethylene;
- Particulate filter polypropylene;
- Particulate filter holders polypropylene;
- Gas filter activated carbon;
- Gas filter cartridges polypropylene;
- Inhalation valve natural rubber, SBR;
- Exhalation valve synthetic rubber.
- Complies with EN405:2001 and EN143:2000